v1.00 : 09.20.2011
Several developers have asked for intellisense/auto-completion support for Notepad++, Eclipse, and Microsoft Visual Studio. This document will outline where to download the auto-completion libraries and how to install them into your editor.
3) In Notepad++, select the "Settings" menu, then "Preferences". Then select the "Backup/Auto-Completion" tab. Make sure you check "Enable auto-complete on each input" and "Function parameters on input".
1) Download the file appmobi-vsdoc.js from:
2) Copy the file into your project.
3) Include the script locally BEFORE the appmobi.js tag. In order for the engines to process the file, it must be referenced locally.
4) In Eclipse based editors, you may need to open up the file manually to get it to parse it and recognize it.